Kick off your shoes, and make yourself at home at this distinctive Kennebunkport hotel resort. Relax, rejuvenate, restore. You’re in Maine, the way life should be. Let the fine sunlight of the Southern Maine Coast beckon you as you nestle into your own cottage, surrounded by 60 acres of birch groves and balsam fir.
Hidden Pond Reservations
Kennebunkport is a natural outdoor playground.
Nestled among balsam trees and birch forest, Earth is the result of a vision – one that embraces community and supports relationships between the world of outstanding cuisine and the farmers and foragers who provide the tools with which we compose incredible fare. Simple yet innovative, Earth's menu focuses on “farm-to-fork” freshness. Book a reservation in one of Earth's two dining sheds for a truly memorable evening.
Beach ShuttleWe'll give you a ride to one of our favorite beaches, Goose Rocks Beach. Just a mile down the road, the most glorious sandy beach on the Southern Coast of Maine awaits. We run a continuous shuttle from Hidden Pond to our sister inn, The Tides Beach Club. We have everything you need for a great day at the beach; we’ll provide the chairs, towels, and bottled water…you bring your flip-flops and sunhat. And when the salt air piques your appetite, enjoy a light lunch at The Tides Beach Club, where the chic dining room and vibrant atmosphere are sure to delight.
Back Porch BarThe Back Porch Bar, overlooking our Lodge Pool and nightly bonfire, is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends. Our Back Porch Bar serves up the best local brews and fruit-infused cocktails, guaranteed to have something you'll like.
Two PoolsAfter a day at the beach, a refreshing dip in one of two outdoor heated pools is a must: The Lodge Pool, located at the main Lodge just steps from the two-bedroom cottages, is perfect for families; the Serenity Pool, adjacent to the Tree Spa and Earth, is for adults only, please. Our plush towels and comfy lounge chairs are the perfect place for an afternoon snooze.
Nightly BonfiresOnce evening settles in the woods, delight in gooey, chocolatey s’mores at the Lodge. Kids of all ages delight in the simple pleasures of a starlit night and the perfectly roasted marshmallow...every night you're here, if you like! Enjoy live music once-a-week by a local guitarist.
- Farm Bar mixology with the Earth bartenders
- Our local Farmer’s Market flourishes with home-made goodies
- Mingle with the Hidden Pond staff and fellow guests at our Back Porch Bar reception
- Fulfill your late-night sweet tooth cravings at The Lodge
- Beachfront stargazing at The Tides Beach Club
- Meet the Hidden Pond gardener
- Watercolor lessons with our artist-in-residence, Amy
- Hypertufa workshops
- Kids crafts, Tie Dye Tuesday's and Friday's
- Art Classes, Including Still Life Vegetable Drawings and Watercolor Lessons
- Monday All Day Happy Hour at the Back Porch Bar 12-10:30pm
- Monday night Glow Swim at The Lodge
- Rhythm of Earth – Live music at the Farm Bar on Wednesdays in July and August
- Golf cart rentals – tool around the property in a four-person golf cart
FitnessChoose from a variety of fitness activities for both adults and kids during your visit:
- Studio Yoga at the Tree Spa
- Beach cruiser bikes for your use around the resort and Kennebunkport
- Serenity Lounge at the Tree Spa for self-meditation and yoga
- Fitness Studio
- Guided nature walks and hikes through Timber Point
- Stand-up paddleboarding and kayaks available complimentary at the Kennebunkport Marina