Kick off your shoes, and make yourself at home at this distinctive Kennebunkport hotel resort. Relax, rejuvenate, restore. You’re in Maine, the way life should be. Let the fine sunlight of the Southern Maine Coast beckon you as you nestle into your own cottage, surrounded by 60 acres of birch groves and balsam fir.
Kennebunkport is a natural outdoor playground.
- Earth Restaurant is open 5 nights a week for dinner
- Unique dining experiences including family-style “Porch Picnic” dinners with no contact delivery to your cottage
- Intimate private dining is offered at Earth Restaurant, additional rental charges may apply
- Enjoy “Earth at Home” in a safe space outside of your cottage in special dining areas that are located throughout the property
Fun + Fitness
Choose from a variety of fitness activities for both adults and kids during your visit:
- Golf cart rentals – tool around the property in a four-person golf cart
- Private Fitness Studio Sessions
- Guided Forest Therapy nature walks and hikes through Hidden Pond led by Certified Forest Therapy Guide, Jeanne Christie. For more information and booking please visit Connect to Wilderness
- Beach cruiser bikes for your use around the resort and Kennebunkport
The most glorious sandy beach on the Southern Coast of Maine awaits, one of our favorite beached Goose Rocks Beach is just a mile down the road. For the 2020 season we offer parking at our our sister inn, The Tides Beach Club. We’re happy to assist you with your needs for a great day at the beach; we’ll provide towels and bottled water…you bring your chair, flip-flops and sunhat. And when the salt air piques your appetite, enjoy a light lunch at The Tides Beach Club, where the chic dining room and vibrant atmosphere are sure to delight.
After a day at the beach, a refreshing dip in one of two outdoor heated pools is a must: The Lodge Pool, located at the main Lodge just steps from the two-bedroom cottages, is perfect for families; the Serenity Pool, adjacent to the Tree Spa and Earth, is for adults only, please.
Take a stroll down the lane from your cottage, or stop on the way home from the beach, and you’ll find our organic Farm waiting to be explored. Whether you’d like to gather just-ripened tomatoes and basil for a light salad or berries for a summertime dessert, the harvest of The Farm is for you. And don’t forget to borrow a vase for flowers from our expansive selection of annuals and perennials. The potting shed has an assortment of vases and plenty of snipping shears to get you started. Enjoy!
Nestled among balsam trees and birch forest, Earth is the result of a vision – one that embraces community and supports relationships between the world of outstanding cuisine and the farmers and foragers who provide the tools with which we compose incredible fare. Simple yet innovative, Earth’s menu focuses on “farm-to-fork” freshness.